02-25-2012 10:04 AM - edited 02-25-2012 10:06 AM
Brand New printer - when i try scanning/copying Displays error message Turn printer off and then on, If problem is not fixed, the scanner component is broken and can not copy or scan".Tried Turning off and On but scanner not working but able to print .
Windows -XP 32 bit
Any solution would be appreciated .
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers