07-04-2011 06:36 AM
I have a brand new C410a that always tries to feed from the document feeder - even when empty.
It will not scan from glass.It just gives me a message to adjust the paper that never comes throught the feeder.
Its default state is "Copy - Original Loaded" with nothing in he feeder.
Its scans fine from the feeder. It is not jammed in any way.
I have tried rebooting the printer..
How does it "see" documents in the feeder?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers