07-04-2011 06:36 AM
I have a brand new C410a that always tries to feed from the document feeder - even when empty.
It will not scan from glass.It just gives me a message to adjust the paper that never comes throught the feeder.
Its default state is "Copy - Original Loaded" with nothing in he feeder.
Its scans fine from the feeder. It is not jammed in any way.
I have tried rebooting the printer..
How does it "see" documents in the feeder?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax