04-27-2009 01:43 PM
How do we do something simular with the new HP 8500 wireless all in one system?
05-22-2010 05:53 PM
I had the same problem. HP technical service helped me out on this one so I thought I would share it since I know others are having the same problem. For the 8500 Officejet Pro series, the magic code you use to allow remote fax reception is *123. You have to add the star in front of the traditional 1-2-3 to get it to work. This info does not appear in the manual or anywhere else. Hope this helps!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax