11-13-2011 04:43 PM
My C6180 will no longer FAX after hooking up a Magic Jack Plus (VOip). Any ideas? I have installed a DSL filter but can find no way of disabling error correction or changing the speed. Thanks!
11-13-2011 06:51 PM
The HP fax products are designed to work with traditional analog phone services. HP cannot guarantee that the HP fax product will work with a VoIP service.
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers