11-13-2011 04:43 PM
My C6180 will no longer FAX after hooking up a Magic Jack Plus (VOip). Any ideas? I have installed a DSL filter but can find no way of disabling error correction or changing the speed. Thanks!
11-13-2011 06:51 PM
The HP fax products are designed to work with traditional analog phone services. HP cannot guarantee that the HP fax product will work with a VoIP service.
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax