Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 -- I need to provide a list of sent faxes for January 1, 2014 through May 5, 2014.

When I follow the directions:

1. From the desktop, click the HP Officejet Pro 8600 icon.
  2. Double click on Fax Actions.
  3. Enter Manage Fax Settings.
  4. From the left pane click Fax History.

There is no option to increase the dates for which you want the log.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Sheri

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello 820Rich,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you need to provide a list of sent faxes from a certain time frame. I will do my best to assist you! I realize you indicated there isn't an option to increase the dates, when you check the fax history through the HP software on the computer.

There is another way to check you fax history through your printer. You can print a log of faxes that have been received and sent by the printer: (This information is stated here.)

1. Touch (right arrow), and then touch Setup.
2. Touch Fax Setup, and then touch Fax Reports.
3. Touch Fax Log.

Please let me know if this helped you out. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great night! :generic:

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer -- I have done that but only get faxes back for 30 days.... I am trying to get a log for Feb and March.

But thank you for your help -

sheri

HP Recommended

Thank you for this information.

Unfortunately, this is how far the fax log can go (only 30 days). Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Have a great day!

I worked on behalf of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.