05-24-2012 10:53 AM
I have an HP model 7280 All in One printer, using Vista OS 64 bit
I have had several faxes interupted/ terminated, Transmission log states "communication error occurred followed by an error #350.
There is also a note: Image on Fax Send Report is set to off.
I have not made any recent system changes, and I can send and recieve to some machines, but not all machines. what is causing this problem?
Solved! View Solution.
06-13-2012 02:57 PM
The following article will explain possible causes and solutions of the Fax code 350 error. This document has all fax error codes so it is handy to bookmark.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers