05-24-2012 10:53 AM
I have an HP model 7280 All in One printer, using Vista OS 64 bit
I have had several faxes interupted/ terminated, Transmission log states "communication error occurred followed by an error #350.
There is also a note: Image on Fax Send Report is set to off.
I have not made any recent system changes, and I can send and recieve to some machines, but not all machines. what is causing this problem?
Solved! View Solution.
06-13-2012 02:57 PM
The following article will explain possible causes and solutions of the Fax code 350 error. This document has all fax error codes so it is handy to bookmark.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax