10-31-2009 01:47 PM
Installed Windows 7 Home Premium and it recognizes the G3010 scanner, but when I try installing the Photosmart software that worked in Vista, I get a message stating the operating system I have is not supported.
None of my software like Acrobat Pro 8 can find the scanner.
Yet HP shows the G3010 as a scanner that should work in Windows 7.
Has HP not released a driver or software for the G3010?
11-09-2009 03:07 PM
HP has not released the drivers for this product yet. Check here to see if it is released.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers