12-13-2013 01:45 PM
Hello forum, thanks for your help in advance.
Well, my issue is more or less like the title says.
When i scan to mail ONLY in jpg format, the HP software wont open Outlook 2007.
After i press "finish" on the software, a progress bar that says something like "Attaching files to email" fills up, after its complete it should open Outlook, but mine doesnt do that, nothing happens, no error message , but i repeat, this only happens when i scan to JPG, if i choose PDF, Tiff, etc, it works normally.
Also, when scaning to JPG, if i change the email client from outlook 2007 to OExpress or any other as default client, they open after the scan is complete.
On the other hand, if i scan and save it directly to hdd, then manually compose an email to attach a JPG, it works.
In other words, this only happens when i scan to mail a JPG file.
I did all the troubleshoot i could do. Powercycling, check default programs, reinstalled the printer driver, reinstalled the software, cant update, there are no updates for this scanner, there is nothing wrong with JPG files in that computer.
The guys who use the scanner have to send over 50 scans to mail jpgs a day, so i really need help on this one.
Win xp sp3 x86 up to date.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax