06-26-2013 07:10 AM - last edited on 06-26-2013 07:53 AM by OrnahP
I have just purchassed a New Deskjet 3520 and I have tried to scan in a Document to EMail I can get that far
and I get the EMail with the attatchment on it BUT WHERE IS THE SEND BUTTON.... although I am 80 I thought I would manage without help BUT HELP [Personal Information Removed]
06-27-2013 08:28 AM
If you're referring to actually sending the Email after the scan has been attached, you will not have that option. You will have to send the Email from the PC.
Are you using the scan to Email ePrint app? I'm looking at your printer, and the desk jet doesn't have the scan to Email as an option in the front panel menu.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax