02-20-2013 12:29 PM
There do not seem to be specific instructions for scanning using OSX 10.6, but there are instructions for how to scan in OSX 10.7 and OSX 10.8 so I will include links to those. The process should not have changed much between the each version of the OS, so those instructions should help a little at least. I am also going to include the HP software for the printer in case you want to use it to scan instead of the Mac software. Hope this helps.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers