03-26-2013 03:16 PM
Has anybody had this problem?
My HP 2140 Fax has stopped printing. It will not print copies or faxes received.
We have changed the ink cartridge. We have done everything the product manual suggests for this problem and still nothing seems to work.
Anybody have any ideas?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax