03-26-2013 03:16 PM
Has anybody had this problem?
My HP 2140 Fax has stopped printing. It will not print copies or faxes received.
We have changed the ink cartridge. We have done everything the product manual suggests for this problem and still nothing seems to work.
Anybody have any ideas?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers