10-10-2012 02:47 PM
HP Color Laserjet CM2320fxi MFP
Windows 7 64-bit
We have moved locations and we are trying to reconnect our printer/ fax. I have gone through the guides and all the settings look correct.
I am on an internal network, so we have to dial 9 to dial out (I have entered this into the fax set up)
I then run the test and the printout lets me know there is dial tone.
But when I attempt to fax out I get 2 errors 1.) No Dial tone or 2.) No answer
I am getting "No answer" without the fax making a call.
My guess is that the HP printer is not communicating with the phone system to let it reach the outside line.
Do you have an alternate solution?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax