10-10-2012 02:47 PM
HP Color Laserjet CM2320fxi MFP
Windows 7 64-bit
We have moved locations and we are trying to reconnect our printer/ fax. I have gone through the guides and all the settings look correct.
I am on an internal network, so we have to dial 9 to dial out (I have entered this into the fax set up)
I then run the test and the printout lets me know there is dial tone.
But when I attempt to fax out I get 2 errors 1.) No Dial tone or 2.) No answer
I am getting "No answer" without the fax making a call.
My guess is that the HP printer is not communicating with the phone system to let it reach the outside line.
Do you have an alternate solution?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers