08-18-2012 08:33 PM
Definitely the AOI printer knows nothing about Google "chrome". Please read the following discussion for the Chromebook:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-09-2013 01:38 PM
I would like to help you with your problem. I need some more information. Could you please tell me the operating system you are running on your computer?
11-01-2013 11:09 AM
Hi GBP4EVER and JanetLH, sorry to hear that you both are having issue's with scanning. I have done some research and I have found a document that I think will prove to be successful. Please click on the link that I have provided and follow the instructions. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
If either of you are still having issue's, please feel free to write back and I will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you both so much.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers