08-18-2012 08:33 PM
Definitely the AOI printer knows nothing about Google "chrome". Please read the following discussion for the Chromebook:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-09-2013 01:38 PM
I would like to help you with your problem. I need some more information. Could you please tell me the operating system you are running on your computer?
11-01-2013 11:09 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:05 AM by OscarFuentes
Hi GBP4EVER and JanetLH, sorry to hear that you both are having issue's with scanning. I have done some research and I have found a document that I think will prove to be successful. Please click on the link that I have provided and follow the instructions. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03581784
If either of you are still having issue's, please feel free to write back and I will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you both so much.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax