Question

Student
GBP4EVER
Message 1 of 6 (482 Views)

HP 3052A won't scan

I have a HP 3052A when I hit scan it says computer not found. I use a Acer Chromebook with Google chrome as my OS. I can print and copy but it will not scan. Anyone know why?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 6 (475 Views)

Re: HP 3052A won't scan

Hi,

Definitely the AOI printer knows nothing about Google "chrome". Please read the following discussion for the Chromebook:

http://taxmantheblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/scan-to-chromebook.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
mbeth
Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)

I have loaded the HP software, but the printer says computer not found.   What do I do?

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 4 of 6 (256 Views)

Hi mbeth,

I would like to help you with your problem. I need some more information. Could you please tell me the operating system you are running on your computer?

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
Student
JanetLH
Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)

I can print, copy but says computer not found when i try to scan

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 6 of 6 (209 Views)

Hi GBP4EVER and JanetLH, sorry to hear that you both are having issue's with scanning. I have done some research and I have found a document that I think will prove to be successful. Please click on the link that I have provided and follow the instructions.   http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03581784&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061073&tmp...

If either of you are still having issue's, please feel free to write back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you both so much.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation