03-27-2013 07:48 PM - edited 03-27-2013 07:49 PM
My printer doesn't seem to want to scan from printer, tells me to scan from computer - the HP solution Centre seems to have disappeared as well. - it says device is not installed. Have re installed via the cd and it still does not work.
03-29-2013 02:39 PM
It sounds like your installation has become corrupt and needs to be cleaned out. I will provide the steps below to run the automated scrubber program built into the install file for this printer. Let me know if you are able to regain full functionality by performing this scrub.
I am not an HP employee.
03-30-2013 05:00 PM
Thanks for your help, however unfortunately have treied it twice and doesn't work, think the only optionI have now is to go and purchase another printer.
Thanks again for your effort.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers