03-27-2013 07:48 PM - edited 03-27-2013 07:49 PM
My printer doesn't seem to want to scan from printer, tells me to scan from computer - the HP solution Centre seems to have disappeared as well. - it says device is not installed. Have re installed via the cd and it still does not work.
03-29-2013 02:39 PM
It sounds like your installation has become corrupt and needs to be cleaned out. I will provide the steps below to run the automated scrubber program built into the install file for this printer. Let me know if you are able to regain full functionality by performing this scrub.
I am not an HP employee.
03-30-2013 05:00 PM
Thanks for your help, however unfortunately have treied it twice and doesn't work, think the only optionI have now is to go and purchase another printer.
Thanks again for your effort.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax