10-23-2009 03:56 PM
I have a 6110 all in one printer connected an HP Pavilion desktop running on Vista Home Premium with MS Office 2007 Suite. When I try to scan from the printer to MS Word or any othere apps, the error message says, "cannot connect to the PC". Nevertheless, printing from the PC to the printer works fine and the USB cable connections are secure.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP 6110 All in One printer will not scan to PC apps.
10-23-2009 08:26 PM
Can you scan from your pc to the 6110, using the hp scanning software?
10-24-2009 08:23 AM
I was able to scan from the PC. The HP help screen referred me to the Windows Photo Gallery import function and it worked. I'll use this for now until I can find something more versatile.
Thank for your help.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax