06-24-2011 08:16 AM
Since reinstalling the 6310 software (latest Vista version from the HP web Site), my 6310 will print, fax and copy but will not allow me to scan. Error message on the printer display is "No scan options" and error messages on the PC consist of either "restart the program" or "restart the PC and try again" or "reinstall the Photo & Imaging Software and try again".
There are no destinations within the "Where do you want to send scanned image/images" settings on the Document Settings options.
Can anybody help (I have now uninstalled and reinstalled on three seperate occasions).
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax