06-24-2011 08:16 AM
Since reinstalling the 6310 software (latest Vista version from the HP web Site), my 6310 will print, fax and copy but will not allow me to scan. Error message on the printer display is "No scan options" and error messages on the PC consist of either "restart the program" or "restart the PC and try again" or "reinstall the Photo & Imaging Software and try again".
There are no destinations within the "Where do you want to send scanned image/images" settings on the Document Settings options.
Can anybody help (I have now uninstalled and reinstalled on three seperate occasions).
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers