04-20-2010 02:30 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:33 AM by OscarFuentes
If you installed via network, then you need to send the 'scan to' settings to the printer.
Depends on the hp software, follow following steps to update the 'Scan To' settings to the printer:
- Click Settings , and then click Scan Settings .
- Depending on your software version, click the option available to you:
- Front Panel Scan Button Settings
- Scan to... Setup
- Button settings
- Click Settings , and then click Scan Settings & Preferences .
NOTE: If you only have two icons in HP Director and no Settings option is available, you need to reinstall the software. Skip to Solution four: Uninstall and reinstall the software
- Click Scan to... Setup .
Here is the steps available from HP support site.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax