04-09-2012 03:50 PM
I needed to reinstall HP 6310 software on my Windows 7 64 bit. The installation Cd guided me to a new driver which I downloaded. Printer will only work with a direct connection from printer to laptop ( I was using a USB HUB).
Now I tried to scan - solution center will pop up and allow me to choose document and name it... but it doesn't scan.
I have turned off the printer and rebooted the computer.
Thanks for the help!
04-11-2012 05:06 PM
This article may have the answer to your problems. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers