07-22-2013 10:52 AM
I received that error message when I tried to scan today. I have not seen that before and I have not done anything different. How can I fix this? I also did a reset to factory settings. I can print, but that is all.
07-23-2013 09:12 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue scanning.
1.) What exactly is the error you are receiving?
2.) What operating system are you currently working on?
3.) Is the software from the original disk or the download?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers