07-22-2013 10:52 AM
I received that error message when I tried to scan today. I have not seen that before and I have not done anything different. How can I fix this? I also did a reset to factory settings. I can print, but that is all.
07-23-2013 09:12 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue scanning.
1.) What exactly is the error you are receiving?
2.) What operating system are you currently working on?
3.) Is the software from the original disk or the download?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax