03-25-2014 04:04 AM
We use Sage line 50 porfessional accounts software and I'm looking for a way to fax end of month invoices using the fax number field in Sage to automatically populate the fax number in the HP fax software avoiding the necessity to enter every customers fax number manually each time I want to send an invoice.
03-26-2014 11:26 AM
I understand you are looking for a way to store fax numbers on the HP Officejet 8600 for fast and easy access. The Officejet 8600 series can store up to 110 speed dial entries depending on the model.
Having the Sage Line 50 Professional Accounts software populate the information in the printers memory is not available unless it is part of the Windows Contacts List. To Manually enter or select from the Windows Contact List you need to have the HP Officejet Pro 8600 software installed.
If the software is not installed please go to HP.com, download and install the full feature software.
Locate the icon on desktop for the 8600 and double click it, select Manage Fax Settings, from list on the left select Speed Dial. You will now be able to enter the desired fax number.
I hope this is some help.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers