Question

Student
cooleng
Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

HP 8600 Automatically populate fax number field from accounts software

Hi 

We use Sage line 50 porfessional accounts software and I'm looking for a way to fax end of month invoices using the fax number field in Sage to automatically populate the fax number in the HP fax software avoiding the necessity to enter every customers fax number manually each time I want to send an invoice.

Many thanks 

HP Support Agent
JERENDS
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: HP 8600 Automatically populate fax number field from accounts software

Hello cooleng,

I understand you are looking for a way to store fax numbers on the HP Officejet 8600 for fast and easy access. The Officejet 8600 series can store up to 110 speed dial entries depending on the model.

Having the Sage Line 50 Professional Accounts software populate the information in the printers memory is not available unless it is part of the Windows Contacts List. To Manually enter or select from the Windows Contact List you need to have the HP Officejet Pro 8600 software installed.

If the software is not installed please go to HP.com, download and install the full feature software.

Locate the icon on desktop for the 8600 and double click it, select Manage Fax Settings, from list on the left select Speed Dial. You will now be able to enter the desired fax number.

I hope this is some help.

Thanks,

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation