02-13-2011 06:47 PM
My notebook computer only has USB plug and it does not has serial port plug (RS232). I bought a USB converter cable for the RS232 plug. The notebook computer reconciles the USB converter cable and not the HP Capshare 910 hand held scanner. Also, the HP Capshare utility software in the computer states "the scanner is not connected to the computer"
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax