02-13-2011 06:47 PM
My notebook computer only has USB plug and it does not has serial port plug (RS232). I bought a USB converter cable for the RS232 plug. The notebook computer reconciles the USB converter cable and not the HP Capshare 910 hand held scanner. Also, the HP Capshare utility software in the computer states "the scanner is not connected to the computer"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers