07-02-2013 07:14 AM
I`VE JUST BOUGHT THIS 1050A SCANNER PRINTER COPPIER AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I CAN ENLARGE A PICTURE SO IT PRINTS OUT ON MORE THAN ONE A4 SHEET ..KINDA LIKE A POSTER IE.. TOP OF MOUNTAIN ON ONE SHEET MIDDLE OF MOUTAIN ON ANOTHER SHEET AND SIDES OF MOUTAIN ON OTHER SHEETS...CAN ANYONE HELP?
07-03-2013 03:06 PM
I see you have a Deskjet 1050a and want to perform a poster type printout of a Photo. If the photo file is on the computer, then this can be performed by using an alternate driver with the Deskjet 1050a. The driver for this printer does not support poster printouts, however the printer is compatible with the Deskjet 6980 driver that does have this function built in.
If the photo is a physical photo that you have, then you will have to scan the image into the PC before performing this type of printout.
Again, I would use the Deskjet 6980 driver with this printer and select the Poster printout option in the Printing Preferences that best fits your needs. For information on how to use an alternate driver please click here.
Hope this helps,
I am not an HP employee.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax