12-19-2013 03:01 AM
The DSS able to process and successfully store one or two page file to sharepont library, however with large file the following error is generated. Can anyone review and advice what isthe problem?
MESSAGE : Transfer of attachment sets to https://site..../.../dropofflibrary/ has failed due to an unhandled exception.
Exception type: System.Exception
Exception Message: Html could not be parsed as xml: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
Exception Stack trace: at HP.Mfp.Pja.Resources.SharePoint.FrontPageRPC.RpcMe
01-15-2014 10:14 AM
One more question ... are you sending via a SharePoint application quickset on the device or via the DSS Workflow application?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers