06-04-2013 10:11 AM
Is there any way possible to specify an FTP port number with this software? It doesn't seem to accept anything I put in. I'm assuming it only uses port 21 but I need to send it using another port. This would be when using work flows or sending to a network folder. This has been a major pain for us. Any help would be appreciated.
09-10-2013 02:29 PM
You are correct that the Send to FTP only uses port 21 and there is not anyway to change the port number.
However, you might try adding a device QuickSet to send to FTP folder. You can specify the port number there. You will probably have to remove the device from DSS, set up the QuickSet, then add the device back to DSS.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax