04-04-2012 04:19 AM
HP DeskJet F4280 All In One, not scanning, I reinstalled with cd & had problems getting printer operational, finally got printer back but scanner still not working. Help! HP Solution Center not working even after reinstalling with cd and then uninstalling and reinstalling printer from hp site. I understand you can't dload this separately, wish I could - it doesn't seem to install with cd or online...getting msg: no hp devices have been detected.Originally had error of not connecting with printer...using usb, I installed with network because of this - so I can use printer, but cannot use scanner & HP Solution Center as I've said. Please help...
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax