04-04-2012 04:19 AM
HP DeskJet F4280 All In One, not scanning, I reinstalled with cd & had problems getting printer operational, finally got printer back but scanner still not working. Help! HP Solution Center not working even after reinstalling with cd and then uninstalling and reinstalling printer from hp site. I understand you can't dload this separately, wish I could - it doesn't seem to install with cd or online...getting msg: no hp devices have been detected.Originally had error of not connecting with printer...using usb, I installed with network because of this - so I can use printer, but cannot use scanner & HP Solution Center as I've said. Please help...
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers