10-14-2011 04:41 AM
I have just bought an HP Deskjet 2050 J150a and when I try to use the scanner I get the following message:
'The HP Deskjet 2050 series was not found'.
I have already followed all the online advice, in particular I have uninstalled and installed again the driver and software three times (the first and second time I installed the basic version, the third time I installed the full version).
After installation, the scanner works, but if I swtich the computer off and on again, I get the error message again.
Any ideas? Thank you.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax