10-14-2011 04:41 AM
I have just bought an HP Deskjet 2050 J150a and when I try to use the scanner I get the following message:
'The HP Deskjet 2050 series was not found'.
I have already followed all the online advice, in particular I have uninstalled and installed again the driver and software three times (the first and second time I installed the basic version, the third time I installed the full version).
After installation, the scanner works, but if I swtich the computer off and on again, I get the error message again.
Any ideas? Thank you.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers