01-11-2014 02:34 PM
I have an HP Deskjet F300 series all in one printer that is set as my default printer on my laptop. I have been using it for over a year now and it has been working fine. My PC is wireless internet. The printer is kind of old and it is NOT a wireless printer, I have to plug it in for power.
For some reason, the printer is not printing now. It says "Printer of offline". I don't understand what this means, "offline". The print jobs are stuck in the print que. I've gone into the printer file where it shows the pended documents. I clicked on 'printer' in the top left corner. it shows a check mark next to Set as Default Printer. there is also a phrase that says 'Use printer offline'. Here I can either put a check mark or no checkmark. I've tried both and it still won't print. I even bought a new USB cord today.
I would appreciate any help. I know the printer works as I can still use it to copy a form, but for some reason it won't print a copy sent from the computer.
01-23-2014 06:53 AM
I understand you have a Deskjet F300 series printer that is currently telling you it's offline and won't print. I will certainly do my best to assist you in resolving this issue.
If you're using Windows, I would suggest you start by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor as it should be able to rectify whatever is causing your printer to show as offline.
05-23-2014 10:54 AM
I just downloaded window 7 but I canot download the software of
HP Deskjet F300 series All in One Printer, Scanner, Copier
05-23-2014 11:02 AM
I tried to download the software from the CD of HP Deskjet F300 series All in One Printer, Scanner, Copier
in my PC with recently windows 7 .
the windows tilling is not compatable .
03-14-2015 09:26 AM
while printing i ran out of paper, replaced the paper and now my computer tells me the printer is offline. i have turned the printer off and also unplugged it . nothing will print.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers