03-01-2009 03:24 PM
I just bought the Deskjet 4240 today, as my other scanners either are outdated or won't work with my laptop. I can get the 4240 to print from my laptop, and it can make copies just fine, but the scanner (which was the main reason I bought the machine in the first place), won't scan into the computer. Any and all help with this is greatly appreciated!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers