03-01-2009 03:24 PM
I just bought the Deskjet 4240 today, as my other scanners either are outdated or won't work with my laptop. I can get the 4240 to print from my laptop, and it can make copies just fine, but the scanner (which was the main reason I bought the machine in the first place), won't scan into the computer. Any and all help with this is greatly appreciated!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax