01-08-2010 07:18 AM
I have a HP Deskjet F4488 (F4400 Series) All-in-One Series Printer, Scanner and Copier.
When I scan a photograph to my computer, it automatically scans in as a PDF file. How can I scan a photograph in as a JPEG file?
01-08-2010 08:19 PM
Do you have an HP Solution Center icon on your desktop screen??! This program has buttons to specify what you are scanning, either Scan Picture or Scan Document button.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax