01-08-2010 07:18 AM
I have a HP Deskjet F4488 (F4400 Series) All-in-One Series Printer, Scanner and Copier.
When I scan a photograph to my computer, it automatically scans in as a PDF file. How can I scan a photograph in as a JPEG file?
01-08-2010 08:19 PM
Do you have an HP Solution Center icon on your desktop screen??! This program has buttons to specify what you are scanning, either Scan Picture or Scan Document button.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers