09-20-2013 08:48 AM
HP MFP Digital Sending: Delivery Error
********* HP MFP Digital Sending: Delivery Error *********
The following job has not been delivered.
Please retry sending this job.
--------------------- Recipient List ---------------------
\..\119 120 [transmission failed]
-------- Transcript/error-code of session follows --------
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress.
Support hint: 4.11.11/sharemsghandler/399
Has anybody seen this error? Could this be because of file size? Is there a limit of how big the file can be when we send it to a folder on network?
12-16-2013 08:59 PM
Please try the below steps .
Run backup/restore feature on the DSS server. Move the DSSBACKUPDIR directory to some other location. This will ensure that the user has the data backup saved.
Copy the MFP and service log and save it to some other location. The location to access log folder is: C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MFP Digital Sending Software\log .
Delete all the files/entries stored in mfp and service subfolders under the log folder. Path is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MFP Digital Sending Software\log .
Delete the temporary files and cookies from DSS server.
Low resources of the DSS server are one of the potential root causes of workflow failure issue. Add more RAM on DSS server.
If it still fails to resolve the issue, the recommendation is to uninstall it completely and perform it.
05-14-2014 04:47 PM
Just a hint: Ensure that the UNC path which is setup for Send to Folder Job is not open via a Explorer window from the same Server running Digital Sending Software (DSS)
1. If DSS is setup to send scan jobs to \\machine\share
2. Ensure that no explorer window is open on this server running DSS which is pointing to \\machine\share
You could as well go to the server where shared folder is present and close all the open sessions. To do so
1. My Computer (mouse right click) -> Manage -> System Tools -> Shared Folder -> Sessions
6. Close all open sessions
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers