05-06-2011 07:43 AM
I keep receiving the message the my HP Imaging device functions cannot be found. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot seem to get it to work. The printer is on the network and prints just find, but I cannot scan. During setup it cannot fund printer on network, but I can still print. Can anyone help with my imaging device functions?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax