05-06-2011 07:43 AM
I keep receiving the message the my HP Imaging device functions cannot be found. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot seem to get it to work. The printer is on the network and prints just find, but I cannot scan. During setup it cannot fund printer on network, but I can still print. Can anyone help with my imaging device functions?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers