02-04-2010 03:13 PM
Hello, i have an HP J3680 All-In-One and i was wondering how to set it up so that the answering machine goes off first and then the fax. I have a different answering machine now and if i turn the fax on then when the answering machine goes off it doesnt take a message but make that faxing sound. How do i set it up?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers