02-04-2010 03:13 PM
Hello, i have an HP J3680 All-In-One and i was wondering how to set it up so that the answering machine goes off first and then the fax. I have a different answering machine now and if i turn the fax on then when the answering machine goes off it doesnt take a message but make that faxing sound. How do i set it up?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax