04-30-2014 04:14 PM - edited 04-30-2014 04:30 PM
First came,"The computer is unable to establish two-way communication with the device."
After trying everything (please, I did all of it more than twice) I realized I could live without those features.
Now, I cannot scan or fax.
I can still print and copy.
New Error Msg:
"A required software componentwas not found or was improperly installed . Reinstall the HP Photosmart software that came with the device, and try scanning again."
Extended Error Info:
When trying to change settings:
I either need to get it working or toss it.
Please Help I need it tonight!
05-02-2014 07:45 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand there is a parsing error replating to the scanning part of the pritner software. To assist you, please try these effective steps in this eHow article: How to Fix a Parse Error Code With a HP Printer
Please try these steps and let me know what happens. Thanks!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax