Question

Top Student
cmorof
Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

HP L7590 Officejet Pro; Windows 7 32 bit; wont scan or fax; missing software wont install

[ Edited ]

First came,"The computer is unable to establish two-way communication with the device."

After trying everything (please, I did all of it more than twice) I realized I could live without those features.

Now, I cannot scan or fax.

I can still print and copy.

New Error Msg:

"A required software componentwas not found or was improperly installed . Reinstall the HP Photosmart software that came with the device, and try scanning again."

Extended Error Info:

4,[(2,0,80040154),(0,0,0),(3,56,0)]

When trying to change settings:

8,[(5,0,0)]

I either need to get it working or toss it.

Please Help I need it tonight!

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: HP L7590 Officejet Pro; Windows 7 32 bit; wont scan or fax; missing software wont install

Hello cmorof,

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

I understand there is a parsing error replating to the scanning part of the pritner software. To assist you, please try these effective steps in this eHow article: How to Fix a Parse Error Code With a HP Printer

Please try these steps and let me know what happens. Thanks!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation