12-09-2013 08:46 AM - edited 12-09-2013 12:03 PM
Have an HP LaserJet MFP 1522nf and approximately one month ago had to reinstall everything from scratch, so I installed Windows 8 and then upgraded to Windows 8.1, both 64-bit.
In the previous install of Windows 8 I had the accompanying utilities installed and had set all faxes to be received to this computer.
But now, after installing the HP software I cannot change the settings. Wish I could print the received faxes from now on.
In HP ToolboxFX all the fax settings are grayed out.
How can I change the reception mode?
Please help me and best regards,
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers