12-09-2013 08:46 AM - edited 12-09-2013 12:03 PM
Have an HP LaserJet MFP 1522nf and approximately one month ago had to reinstall everything from scratch, so I installed Windows 8 and then upgraded to Windows 8.1, both 64-bit.
In the previous install of Windows 8 I had the accompanying utilities installed and had set all faxes to be received to this computer.
But now, after installing the HP software I cannot change the settings. Wish I could print the received faxes from now on.
In HP ToolboxFX all the fax settings are grayed out.
How can I change the reception mode?
Please help me and best regards,
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax