Question

Honor Student
lakewoman
Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP LaserJet 200 color MFP M276nw Trouble after faxing

My operating system is Mac OS 10 10.6.8    Product # is CF 145A.  When I send a fax, it goes through, but then I get a short "incoming call" message and then I get a "connecting" message that doesn't go off.  If I hit cancel, then "cancelling" message comes on but doesn't go off.  I have a Panasonic 5.8 GHz expandable digital cordless answering system and 5 handsets that are connected to the base unit.  I have not connected the base unit to the printer.  Should I?  Please help.  This was a 2 line phone system, but I now am using only one line.  

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 200 color MFP M276nw Trouble after faxing

Hey Lakewoman,

I understand you are having an issue with sending a Fax from HP LaserJet 200 Color MFP M276nw.

Unplug any telephone devices that you have connected to the phone jack.
Connect one end of the phone cord that shipped in the box with the printer to the line port 1 on the rear of the printer.
Make sure you connect 1 end to phone jack and other end in Line 1 on printer
Use only the Phone cord that shipped with the printer

This document will help assist.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03363598&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5097654&tmp...

Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions

Thank you

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
lakewoman
Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

Thank you so much.  This completely solved the problem.  I love this all-in-one.  That was the only problem I have had with it and now all is good.

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)

Hey Lakewoman,

I'm glad all is good thanks for the feedback. Have a great week.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation