02-28-2014 02:20 PM
Please help me for install driver HP LaserJet M1132 MFP **Scanner** on Windows Server 2008 R2
The Printer was working good with Windows 7 (32-bit), And Still working (I tried on other PC).
But after Install Windows Server 2008 R2, Printer & Copier Work Perfectly, But Scanner didn't work
It's appear at Device Manager as "HP Scan" ** Exclamation mark**
Please Help Me
03-03-2014 12:44 PM
Welcome to the HP Support! To get your issue more exposure I suggest posting your question in the Commercial Forums as you are using a Windows Server. You can do that here: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers