02-28-2014 02:20 PM
Please help me for install driver HP LaserJet M1132 MFP **Scanner** on Windows Server 2008 R2
The Printer was working good with Windows 7 (32-bit), And Still working (I tried on other PC).
But after Install Windows Server 2008 R2, Printer & Copier Work Perfectly, But Scanner didn't work
It's appear at Device Manager as "HP Scan" ** Exclamation mark**
Please Help Me
03-03-2014 12:44 PM
Welcome to the HP Support! To get your issue more exposure I suggest posting your question in the Commercial Forums as you are using a Windows Server. You can do that here: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax