01-23-2011 03:59 PM
I have the Lasejet 3200 series AIO printer, canner, fax. I have new PC that I want to use this unit with. However, I have lost the software program disc for the OCR scanning funtion.
There doesn't appear to be any way to scan without this software platform. Any sugesstions for website download? The options availible do not seem to be availible. I do not need the driver as it is all OK as printing funtions seem to work fine.
Desperate for some help here!!!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers