08-03-2011 10:22 AM
my HP Laserjet M1120 MFP is recognized by my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.6), but does not scan. When I run Image Capture, no scaner is recognized. When I run Preview, no scaner is recognized. I seem to have no HP application which could scan from this printer.
All along, I am able to print.
Acording to HP online suggestions, I tried to run Apple Update, but no update is available (for OS X 10.7 or 10.6). I tried to remove and reinstall the printer, but ended up in the same situation -- can print, can't scan.
Is there any way to either fully reinstall the printer drivers and utility, or update the current set up so that I can scan?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax