08-30-2010 02:51 PM - edited 08-30-2010 02:53 PM
Our 7410 worked fine on XP but on Vista 32-bit all works but the scan option. Installed drivers, updates, etc but still will not scan. We do have a wireless network connecting via router. Using Vista scan via Paint or Windows Photo Gallery does not work either. HELP!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax