11-02-2013 09:32 PM
I have a new HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 911a for a few days. It is networked on fixed ip address with a cable to the router. Windows 7 pro 64 bit computer. Printer works but HP scanner application says HP officejet pro 8600 was not found. Scan doctor says it is a problem with HPtwain. I uninstalled the printer software, rebooted, downloaded latest software and reinstalled. The scanner worked just fine. Now 2 days later the problem started again, I rebooted the computer and turned the printer off and unpluged and turned back on. Scan doctor says problem with HP twain. Hope I dont need to reinstall the software every 2 days!!!!!!
What is the problem?????
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax