11-02-2013 09:32 PM
I have a new HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 911a for a few days. It is networked on fixed ip address with a cable to the router. Windows 7 pro 64 bit computer. Printer works but HP scanner application says HP officejet pro 8600 was not found. Scan doctor says it is a problem with HPtwain. I uninstalled the printer software, rebooted, downloaded latest software and reinstalled. The scanner worked just fine. Now 2 days later the problem started again, I rebooted the computer and turned the printer off and unpluged and turned back on. Scan doctor says problem with HP twain. Hope I dont need to reinstall the software every 2 days!!!!!!
What is the problem?????
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers