11-17-2011 09:38 AM
I have re-installed the software from the original disk as well as from the internet. I continue to get the message it will not copy, scan, or send a fax. It would copy until I installed a new color cartridge and it failed to align. When I try to restart get it to align it will not print.
The printer will print (only) from the computer.
I would appreciate suggestions. I have plugged, unplugged, installed, uninstalled. Nothing changes.
11-17-2011 01:05 PM
It seems the scanner hardware faulty.
Try following the steps below and check for any progress.
If there is no change, contact the local HP Call Center to service your product:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax