11-17-2011 09:38 AM
I have re-installed the software from the original disk as well as from the internet. I continue to get the message it will not copy, scan, or send a fax. It would copy until I installed a new color cartridge and it failed to align. When I try to restart get it to align it will not print.
The printer will print (only) from the computer.
I would appreciate suggestions. I have plugged, unplugged, installed, uninstalled. Nothing changes.
11-17-2011 01:05 PM
It seems the scanner hardware faulty.
Try following the steps below and check for any progress.
If there is no change, contact the local HP Call Center to service your product:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers