11-17-2011 09:38 AM
I have re-installed the software from the original disk as well as from the internet. I continue to get the message it will not copy, scan, or send a fax. It would copy until I installed a new color cartridge and it failed to align. When I try to restart get it to align it will not print.
The printer will print (only) from the computer.
I would appreciate suggestions. I have plugged, unplugged, installed, uninstalled. Nothing changes.
11-17-2011 01:05 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:41 PM by OscarFuentes
It seems the scanner hardware faulty.
Try following the steps below and check for any progress.
If there is no change, contact the local HP Call Center to service your product:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax