01-07-2013 03:15 AM
1) Have you installed the printer software?
2) Are you able to initiate a scan from the computer?
Double click on the HP solution Center icon on the destop and click on "scan picture" or "scan document". Does it work?
For scan to work from the computer, the printer software should be installed.
If you have installed the software and are able to scan from "HP solution center", then follow the document below which addresses the "No scan options" issue.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax