02-16-2011 03:11 PM
I am not sure if the rollers are worn out. I have had this printer for 3 years. It makes the noise as though the rollers are trying to pull the paper in but the paper does not move and I get the error message. I have tried it with a single page, cleaned the rollers and the separator pads with a lint cloth. It worked once and now does not work even if I clean it again, re-power the printer, etc.
How can I tell if the rollers are worn out? Can we purchase roller replacements?
02-17-2011 01:25 AM
im hoping this could help fix your ADF problem, just follow the steps this helped me fix my ADF problem
click here: ADF FEEDING FIX
+++ SHARE SOME KUDOS +++
05-29-2013 12:09 AM
Automatic peper feed does not work. Paper properly loaded. Makes a couple clicking noises then I get an error message. Have cleaned rolles, etc per instructions. Any ideas?
05-29-2013 09:19 AM
@Riceburner, sorry that you are having a issue with the ADF.
It seems that you may have a motor problem in picking up the paper in your ADF.
Here is a link that may assist you with this problem, even though, you may have done some of these steps.
Let me know if this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax