02-16-2011 03:11 PM
I am not sure if the rollers are worn out. I have had this printer for 3 years. It makes the noise as though the rollers are trying to pull the paper in but the paper does not move and I get the error message. I have tried it with a single page, cleaned the rollers and the separator pads with a lint cloth. It worked once and now does not work even if I clean it again, re-power the printer, etc.
How can I tell if the rollers are worn out? Can we purchase roller replacements?
02-17-2011 01:25 AM
im hoping this could help fix your ADF problem, just follow the steps this helped me fix my ADF problem
click here: ADF FEEDING FIX
+++ SHARE SOME KUDOS +++
05-29-2013 12:09 AM
Automatic peper feed does not work. Paper properly loaded. Makes a couple clicking noises then I get an error message. Have cleaned rolles, etc per instructions. Any ideas?
05-29-2013 09:19 AM
@Riceburner, sorry that you are having a issue with the ADF.
It seems that you may have a motor problem in picking up the paper in your ADF.
Here is a link that may assist you with this problem, even though, you may have done some of these steps.
Let me know if this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers