Question

GLP Student
Student
GLP
Message 1 of 4 (1,472 Views)

HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one document feeder does not pull paper

I am not sure if the rollers are worn out. I have had this printer for 3 years. It makes the noise as though the rollers are trying to pull the paper in but the paper does not move and I get the error message. I have tried it with a single page, cleaned the rollers and the separator pads with a lint cloth. It worked once and now does not work even if I clean it again, re-power the printer, etc.

How can I tell if the rollers are worn out? Can we purchase roller replacements?

Intern
umarco
Message 2 of 4 (1,460 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one document feeder does not pull paper

hi,

im hoping this could help fix your ADF problem, just follow the steps this helped me fix my ADF problem

click here: ADF FEEDING FIX

- hope my suggestions help you -

+++ SHARE SOME KUDOS +++
Student
Riceburner
Message 3 of 4 (547 Views)

Automatic peper feed does not work. Paper properly loaded. Makes a couple clicking noises then I get an error message. Have cleaned rolles, etc per instructions. Any ideas?

Riceburner

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 4 of 4 (538 Views)

@Riceburner, sorry that you are having a issue with the ADF.

It seems that you may have a motor problem in picking up the paper in your ADF. 

Here is a link that may assist you with this problem, even though, you may have done some of these steps. 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01728503&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

Let me know if this helps. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation