Question

Honor Student
kanewe1
Message 1 of 8 (887 Views)

HP Officejet 6500 wireless Can't copy.

I have like I stated in the subject a HP Officejet 6500 wireless that is unable to copy an other paper I want to be copied.

I tried to scan it by placing the paper on top of the glass and everything and pressed copy. It does its thing like it normally does, but when the paper comes out it comes out blank. (Tried to copy in black, the only color I have right now.)

Since that didn't work I tried loading it up on the other scanner. The one where you put the top part of the paper in and it pulls inside the machine and copies it I guess. With the paper faceing up like it shows in the small picture It says "original Loaded" in the little screen. Then I press Copy in Black like before and it does the same thing. It makes all the printing noises like it normally does, but once again it comes out blank.

hopefully someone can help me out with this problem thank you!

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 8 (872 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6500 wireless Can't copy.

Hello kanewe1

Run this tool Hp print and scan doctor.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/ccdoc/p...

Diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems.

Let me out the results  I will do my best to help you,

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 3 of 8 (870 Views)

Do scans come up blank on the PC or do they come out fine?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
kanewe1
Message 4 of 8 (869 Views)

Hello RobertoR. I ran the tool you gave me and I first clicked on fix printing and it everything was good. (check mark over everything. So I click on test print and it started printing. What came out was nothing. Blank paper. 

Then i tried to go to. fix scan.  Results: Devince manager, driver check, and windows scan (wia). The rest (solution Center, Hp Twain scan, Registry, HP Scan Flow Manager, Ditgital Imaging Monitor, and Front Panel test. Came up with Yellow triangles with an explamation mark in them. As for test scan it wouldn't let me. 

So I tried scanning a paper my self using the feed and it worked. Also with the flat bed. They both came out fine.

Honor Student
kanewe1
Message 5 of 8 (867 Views)

Nope they both come out fine Feeder and flatbed tested. (Isaw the document I scanned in my PC.)
Professor
RobertoR
Message 6 of 8 (855 Views)

Hello there again kanewe1 ;

I see. I will asume that the scanning is working fine but the cannot copy still,

Let's try this steps they will most probably resolve your issue.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01892627&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

if that is not the case please let me know and clarify as much as possible if you still facing the copying issue.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Honor Student
kanewe1
Message 7 of 8 (842 Views)

Before I got the chance of trying your next step my Dad got it to work. He said that the ink cartages needed to be cleaned and somehow he got the printer to clean the Ink and it worked. Thanks for the help though.
Professor
RobertoR
Message 8 of 8 (831 Views)

Hi kanewe1;

Glad that is working for you and I could be of your assistance

Wish you a lot of Happy printing !!!

Do not hesitate to come back if you feel I can be of your service.

RobertoR

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation