02-11-2012 07:01 PM
I have downloaded the drivers and scanner patches for this printer and I still don't have the HP print program and scanner program on my desk top. I can't even get my computer to recognize the printer connected via usb port. Can anyone help with this?
03-13-2012 12:27 PM
Hope you a having a great day,
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, I will do my best to assist you
Try this tool Printer Install Wizard
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers