03-03-2010 09:23 AM
When I'm turning on the printer it shows me a message on it: "Scanner Failur. Unable to scan,copy or send FAX. Press OK.".
And When I try to scan through the solution center it shows me the next message:
Please help me to fix this problem.
03-10-2010 10:28 AM
You can download new software from here.
You can also try to run HP Update which may have a patch for your problem.
03-11-2010 02:28 PM
Can you scan with WIA using Microsoft Paint or Scanners & Cameras on XP, or Fax and Scan on Win 7?
Also can you scan with the scanning application?
C:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin
hpiscnapp.exe or hpscnvw.exe
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers