02-27-2009 09:02 PM
02-27-2009 11:23 PM
also, download the latest firmware of the printer and update the printer with it.
02-28-2009 12:53 PM
Thanks Dexter. I think you are right on. I'll try those things. I unplugged the printer a few times, and it didn't help. Then I left it and the power pack unplugged overnight and it now copies again. Obviously, I still can't print, then use it as a copier. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks.
03-31-2013 12:13 PM
I too had that problem starting when I installed windows 7. My solution was to download all current updates to the printer. Next was to shut the printer off, with the off button, then unplug the power source to shut it down. Next was to install the current updates I had previously downloaded. Turn the computer back on and the problems dissapeared.
08-01-2013 01:50 PM
Great job, much thanks.
03-10-2014 06:04 PM
I can send print jobs from my mac to the printer and it will print, however I cannot turn off the all in one using the power button on the front panel. I cannot any longer print a copy by touching the copy button on the front panel. I can only turn the all in one off by pulling the plug. I have unplugged everything and plugged it back up and still no results.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax