05-25-2009 01:21 AM
09-06-2010 04:30 PM
I have the same printer and it worked fine at first. Now I get the same messages that you are getting and I can not figure out why. Have you found out anything.
12-26-2010 03:06 AM
i am facing the same problem but in my case on printer screen it shows fax sending fail but its receving on the other side.
so i dont know why its giving error on printer.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers