04-04-2011 05:13 PM - edited 04-04-2011 05:21 PM
Hi All ,
I got HP office jet 6500 and working well so far . I made a small network ( PC , office jet all in one , internet ) I just faced a problem in using the fax . I did run fax test and passes but when using the fax to send or receive the call cut off after 3 sec. I couldn't figure it out why !
Below steps been made :
1- switching error mode .
2- modifying name and phone number
3-wireless connection between PC and the office jet 6500
4- connected office jet 6500 with the internet directly .
5made the ringing mode .
6- the Auto mode .
I appreciate if any body got the same model and found faced this issue .
Connection mode is one internet modem includes two lines ( one fax & other is line ) operate through mobile bridges
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax